Why is it important to Join the Alumni Association?
- We support programs at Bowen through donations, fund-raisers, mentoring, and participation as guest speakers.
- Members are kept up to date with current events, class reunions, outings, sports events, other activities and member articles.
- Receive Alumni Association assistance in organizing and publicizing class reunions and other alumni events.
- Participate in the Bowen Hall of Fame Program by nominating worthy alumni and attending at Hall of Fame Events.
- Have a vote during Alumni Board meetings.
The Bowen High School Alumni Association Inc. is a non- profit 501(c)(3) charitable corporation. Personal, corporate or foundation donations are tax-deductible and gratefully accepted. We are an all volunteer Association and your present or past skills may be of help. If you would like to volunteer to help us with a project or event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Association membership is open to all Bowen high school graduates attendees, former faculty members and friends of Bowen.
Annual Membership dues: newsletter via email: $25
Life Time Membership:$300
If you need to send a check you can download and print out the form. Checks should be made payable to Bowen High School Alumni Association Inc.
Send completed form with check to:
Robert J Kuhel, Treasuer
P.O. Box 43 Highland Park, IL 60035
You may pay via PayPal by selecting a subscription level enter your graduation year, and click the "pay now" button below.
We respect you privacy. Your contact information will be only accessible to members of the Bowen High School Alumni Association Inc. If you desire to keep any of the above information private, please let us know.